Registration is now closed for the 3rd-8th grade 2022 Spring Season
K-2 Program: Our Clinics are full, please Contact Us to be added to the Wait List
This 6-session clinic is for boys and girls and will be run as one co-ed group. During these hour-long sessions, kids will get a chance to learn about the game, with a focus on lacrosse fundamentals and having fun. The coaches are assisted by Wolfpack Alumni and parent volunteers. Coaches would love your help, even if you’ve never played lacrosse!
The only gear required is a lacrosse stick. Coaches recommend this stick:
Age: Kindergarten – 2nd Grade, Boys and Girls
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Dates: Sundays, April 3 – May 15; no session will be held on April 17.
Where: Montlake Community Center Turf Field
Players must have a valid US Lacrosse Membership – valid through June 2022. Please go to www.uslacrosse.org to register or renew your player. This membership number will be needed when registering for Wolfpack.
Coaches will reach out prior to the first session to welcome you and provide further details and expectations for the sessions.
3rd – 8th Grade Information: registration closed for the 2022 Season
For players to play for Wolfpack, they need have one parent live in Wolfpack’s geography. Here’s a link to learn more about the girls program: Girls Boundary and a link to learn more about the boys program: Boys Boundary
Note: SAAS and Lakeside have middle school programs; 7th and 8th grade boys and girls players are required to play for their school
Covid Policy for the 2022 Season
- All players are required to be vaccinated. Please bring your vax card or a picture of it to your first practice to show your coach
- Masks are optional
- No health checks this year
- If a player gets covid they have to quarantine for 5 days (day 0-5) and then they must wear a mask upon returning to the field for days 6-10
- Only the covid positive player has to quarantine. Close contact teammates can quarantine if they choose, but it is not required.
- If your child has covid symptoms, please do not attend practice or games until he or she is symptom free or tests negative.