Three Days of Giving
Our goal is to raise $30,000 over these next three days (5/22 – 5/25). Our mission is to provide a positive learning experience for youth of all skill levels while honoring the game with good sportsmanship, team play, and respect for the opponent. We strive to provide this opportunity to all players who are interested regardless of economic means. We do this by keeping our fees low and providing scholarships and full equipment to those who need assistance. Wolfpack is a non-profit club that is all volunteer led. We serve over 280 families across our K-8 programs for boys and girls.
I hope Wolfpack has had a positive impact on you and your players, both on and off the field. We aim to continue building strong bonds and friendships for our players and families, teaching your players the fastest game on two feet with a dose of life lessons. I humbly ask for your financial support so our club can continue to thrive and deliver on our mission. Donation Information & Levels Below
Thank you for your financial consideration, Go Wolfpack!
Ryan Foster – President, Seattle Wolfpack
What your donation can buy:
- $25 – 20 cones
- $30 – 1 US lacrosse membership fee for a scholarship player
- $50 – 1 bucket of balls
- $62 – 2 hours of field time with lights
- $100 – 1 complete StringKit lacrosse stick
- $150 – 1 box of 120 lacrosse balls (each team uses 3 per season)
- $200 – 1 lacrosse cage and net
- $250 – 1 youth lacrosse helmet
- $1,200 – 1 player’s full scholarship and full head-to-toe equipment
- $1,500 – 1 season coach stipend
- $3,200 – K-8 career Wolfpack registration
- $5,000 – K-8 career scholarship, equipment, swag and coach
You can make a donation to the Seattle Youth Lacrosse Club here through our PayPal account:
If you prefer to donate by check, please mail your check to:
Seattle Youth Lacrosse Club c/o Chris Ruettgers, Treasurer 1928 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA 98112
Questions regarding donations, matching gifts, and tax receipts can be directed to SYLC Treasurer Chris Ruettgers,
Thank you for your support of Seattle Youth Lacrosse Club!The Seattle Youth Lacrosse Club is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is a registered non-profit with the State of Washington Secretary of State.