The Spring 2014 Season is Here!
Post and share game photos on your team's TeamSnap page by clicking on the "Photos and files" tab, links to individual pages are located in the above Menu -- GO WOLFPACK!
Seattle Youth Lacrosse Club is now offering girls lacrosse!
Girls will be able to play at 3 grade levels in 2014, with a team for 3rd and 4th grade girls, another for 5th and 6th grade girls and a team for 7th and 8th grade girls!
"One more thing... remember to compete with class and honor the game!"
All Seattle Lacrosse games end with an "Honor the Game" ceremony where players from both teams are rewarded for heart, hustle, teamwork and having fun!
US Lacrosse encourages all lacrosse players, coaches, officials and spectators to "COMPETE WITH CLASS and HONOR THE GAME"
It's time for Wolfpack Boys Fall Ball!
The Wolfpack Fall Ball program is now open! Our first ever Fall Ball program is open to returning Wolfpack Players and siblings only.
Please register by going to the grade appropriate link (below) based on your child's grade in the Fall 2014.
- When: Twice/month, Saturday/Sunday mid September through January, for a total of 10 sessions (schedule for first eight sessions below).
90 minutes sessions will be broken out by age group and exact times will be available soon. The 90 minute sessions will fall within the times/dates listed below.
- Where: Montlake for most sessions, Queen Anne Bowl for a couple.
- Who: Exclusive to returning SYLC kids. Players separated by 3/4, 5/6, 7/8. We hope to recruit 20 players for each age group and there is limited space available.
- Coaches: Drew Snider and Chris O’Dougherty (+ other CitySideLax coaches).
- Cost: $300. Limited scholarships available, please contact the registrar.
3/4 Boys Fall Ball Registration
5/6 Boys Fall Ball Registration
7/8 Boys Fall Ball Registration
Fall Ball Schedule
- Saturday 9/13 12:30-3:30 Montlake
- Saturday 9/20 12:30-3:30 Montlake
- Saturday 10/11 2:30-5:30 QA Bowl
- Sunday 10/26 12:30-3:30 Montlake
- Sunday 11/9 12:30-3:30 Montlake
- Saturday 11/22 9-noon Montlake
- Saturday 12/6 9:30-12:30 Montlake
- Saturday 12/13 9:30-12:30 Montlake