Return to Play:
Safety is at the top of our priority list for the upcoming season. In line with guidance from the Governor, we will be abiding by the guidelines established by the City of Seattle and the Parks Department and developed a Return to Play plan which has been approved to return to play.
- Things will be a little different than normal, but these guidelines will by no means take the fun out of playing lacrosse. Coaches, players, and spectators will always wear facial coverings
- Only 1 spectator per player allowed on the sideline (practice and possibly game play)
- Spectators must maintain a physical distance of a least 6 ft from one another
- Temperature will be taken at the beginning of each practice; Any player, coach, or volunteer with a temperature of 100.3 degrees or more will be sent home
- Coaches, players and volunteers will be asked to quarantine for 14 days after traveling out of state and before returning to play